[Electronics-talk] color identifiers

Gadget Girl Kelly gadgetgirlkelly at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 18:20:47 UTC 2013

Hello.  I have the ColorTest 2000.  I  have had it for a long time and find it quite accurate. It was also quite expensive,

There are also some good apps in the App Store such as, ColorVisor, ColoredEye, and Color ID free which are more reasonably priced.  Good luck.

Regards,
Gadget Girl Kelly
Sent from my Apple gadget.  Apple, take a bite, express yourself.