[Electronics-talk] K-NFB Reader Mobile

Tony Sohl sohlman1970 at cox.net
Tue Oct 22 22:04:37 UTC 2013

Hi all, I have a K-NFB reader mobile with the latest version of the K-NFB reader software and a trial of Mobile Speak from Codefactory's website.

Codefactory also makes the mobile Accessability line of products for android phones and other devices.

The unit is in excelent and includes a memory card. The unit is in excelent condition and includes all cables and other accessories inclduing a carrying pouch for the phone and there is even an SD card adapter so the micro SD card can be placed into the computer

The retale value is between $1,500 to $2,000 depending upon if you get a screen reader included. This unit is setup for T-mobile and all you would have to do is to insert a sym card that's already configured for T-mobile.

I'm asking $2,000 or best offer. If interested, you can e-mail me at:
tonysohl at samobile.net