[Electronics-talk] K-NFB Reader Mobile

Brad Keller kellerb03 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 22:58:27 UTC 2013

Not quite sure how you reached this price? Exactly what phone is this
running on? You are asking a higher price then even a new unit would cost,
if you could even get such a unit.  I don't see how yo ucan ask for the
price of the screen reader if it is just a demo, that is free to anyone. I
have seen these going for around 10% the price you are asking