[Electronics-talk] two questions

Tony Sohl sohlman1970 at cox.net
Wed Oct 23 23:10:06 UTC 2013

Hi I might be of assistance to you. With regards to the scanner, have you
worked with the K-nfb reader mobile? It has large print in it and works on a
mobile device. This software uses the Nokia N-95 phone, and it's very easy
to use.

It has a field of view report that states where you are scanning the
document.

Basically what happens is if you hold the scanner over a page of printed
text and then you select the field of view report. The report will tell you
how close you are to the text such as 100 degrees all edges are visable.

This means that you are centered over the text.

If you are intereted in such a unit, then you can e-mail me off the list for
more information. You can e-mail me at: tonysohl at samobile.net

With regards to your second questions, I'm not to familiar with small
airports and I know of Spirit airlines, however their sebsite is not very
accessible. You might want to check with Southwest Airlines. I hope the
information helps.