[Electronics-talk] two questions

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 24 03:24:24 UTC 2013

Hi Shara and list,

I'm not from your part of the country so I'll defer your question about
smaller airports to others, likely on a different listserve than this. But
as to making pictures with the iPhone, there are apps that can be very
helpful. My favorite is TapTap Seewhich can be found and installed from the
Apple Ap store. You simply double tap the camera icon and you will hear a
camera shutter sound and will detect a flash. In a few seconds you will hear
a brief description of the photo you just snapped. Each photo you take using
TapTap See will be preserved in a picture library which you can manage
within the app. I hope this helps and wish you the best of fun with your
newfound photographic hobby.

Best regards,
Rob "Jayhawk" Tabor