[Electronics-talk] Learning the IPod Touch

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 18:34:56 UTC 2013

iBooks is free. You should be able to find it in the featured section of
the App Store. If I remember correctly, when you open the App Store for
the first time, you should be told about iBooks and some other free apss
from Apple. The IOS 7 User'g guide is also free from the Store in iBooks.

I did find an HTML version of the IOS 7 User's guide for the iPhone.
Accessibility is indeed there in the list at the top. It's almost the
last item though, right below Podcasts and above topics like iPhone and
Business, International Keyboards and Safety Concerns.