[Electronics-talk] talking programmable thermostats

David Thomas david.thomas at davidthetechguy.com
Sat Oct 26 21:23:44 UTC 2013

This is a crazy idea, and I don't know if the app that goes along with
this is accessible. The nest is a thermostat that connects to the wireless
network in the house. This means that you can access it remotely from an
app and change all the settings this way. This would completely make the
talking feature unnecessary.