[Electronics-talk] talking programmable thermostats

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 22:20:31 UTC 2013

If you're looking for a thermostat that you can add to your home's wifi
and then control from anywhere in the world, check out
http://www.radiothermostat.com/ I haven't used it myself, but I've seen
it discussed on lists, and the associated iPhone app is accessible.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/electronics-talk_nfbnet.org/reesesw
>>> ife%40gmail.com

>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/electronics-talk_nfbnet.org/kellerb0
>> 3%40gmail.com