[Electronics-talk] Comparing GPS's

Mike mrmikie273 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 21:21:12 UTC 2013

If you mean you will put in the personal landmarks yourself! That works
great. Remember that gps can fail in many ways. But most of the time it will
give me a land mark I put within 10 feet. I really love it on the bus. No
more asking the bus driver to remember to let me off at such & such a
corner.