[Electronics-talk] Comparing GPS's

Brett Boyer bboyer202 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 21:22:05 UTC 2013

Hi. The Trekker Breeze is great for what it does. But like anything it has
its limitations. For one the database as far as I know on the Trekker is
very minimal and doesn't have many point of interest compared to regular gps
receivers or programs. And as far as I know most gps programs or stand-alone
units will tell you street names if you set it up in the preferences.
However the trekker is very simple to use and doesn't have a lot of bells
and whistles. So it does have its advantages as well.
bb