[Electronics-talk] FW: FW: Phone company for the blind

Carol J. Feazell cfeazell at comcast.net
Tue Sep 10 17:20:49 UTC 2013

The only thing I would say about that is perhaps there would be various
phones at various levels of accessibility that could be
examined/investigated. Perhaps we may not feel the need for that, and this
is good but if someone takes it upon himself to do this, I don't see it as a
harm or a negative. We don't have to use it if we don't want but we might
also like the investigative aspect of it. We all have different expectations
or desires with respect to accessibility after all. Many of us do choose
screen readers, many don't, so the more we have available for choices, I say
all the better.

Carol Jean