[Electronics-talk] FW: FW: Phone company for the blind

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 18:07:25 UTC 2013

I haven't looked into this, but when I look at how many inaccessible
barriers I run into at the different cell phone providers, such as the
confusing way plans are presented, the tedious on line bills, the
inability to get at coverage data, the lack of accessible inexpensive
handset options such as feature phones, the need to get a data plan if
all I want is an accessible phone and so on, I can see where there may
be a market for a cell phone company that eliminates these obstacles for
the blind consumer. Need is a strong word, and we don't need something
for it to be a viable option in the market place.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail