[Electronics-talk] New Victor Stream and Newsline

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Thu Sep 12 20:06:51 UTC 2013

Hey Tracy,

I'm glad you like the new stream and its newsline feature.

Unfortunately, I wanted to let you know that you'll probably not be
able to use your stream on hotel or coffee shop wifi.  In order to use
these public wifi services, the device connecting to the wifi needs to
bring up a web page and let you agree to their terms of service.
Unfortunately, the stream doesn't have any way to do this.

The best I've been able to do with my stream, away from home and work,
is to tether if off my cell phone.

Again, I'm glad you like the new stream.

Jim