[Electronics-talk] Shoe for the blind

Kaye kayezimpher at comcast.net
Sun Sep 15 16:01:06 UTC 2013

I think the responses have been harsh because sometimes, they need to be. I
am all for r&d that will actually help us. Something that brings
accessibility to a product that currently has none, or a new device or
gadget that will help us do something that we currently may need assistance
with, but to constantly come up with odd and strange items all in the name
of "fixing" us? We don't need to be fixed. We are who and what we are. I
guess they think this shoe will allow us to be guided without a cane or dog,
thereby not "seeming" abnormal, but why do we need that?

Kaye Zimpher
Add me on Skype Kaye.Zimpher
Check out my Facebook at www.facebook.com/thekeeperoftime
The key to writing a beautiful life story is to have a pencil with a good
eraser.