[Electronics-talk] Shoe for the blind

cheez cheez at cox.net
Sun Sep 15 15:46:28 UTC 2013

If the shoe comes with the same price tag that the laser cane has, then no
one will be able to afford it.

My first response was filled with curiosity.  I think some great apps could
be developed for such a shoe.Just think.  You could have an app to recognize
poop on the sidewalk giving you the chance to avoid it.  Which makes me
wonder, would, or could, poop change your destination.  Your destination is
WalMart, you step in dog poo, and all of a sudden you find yourself in a
vets office.
And just think, these shoes could possibly be able to detect vital signs.
And when you step in that poo and you arrive at the vet's, the shoe has sent
a message saying that you have worms.
You could have the iRoach app, iCan app, and the iBall app.
Vince