[Electronics-talk] TV with EasilyaccessibleAudioDescribedprogramming.

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 22 02:15:02 UTC 2013

Vince,
While I won't rant like Gerald, as a young adult who wants to work and have
entertainment, I'm tired of the inaccessible digital technology.
I want things to progress faster alright. I want more than lip service about
accessibility.

Appliances, office equipment, mp3 players, and now cable boxes are just some
items for which touch screens and on screen menus are present and an
accessibility barrier for us.
This has a adverse impact on those of us who need jobs. It is not possible
to operate those touch screen copiers, printers and faxes now.

I'm hoping things will change soon with new laws. We really need the
technology bill of rights and I'm sad it went away.

Ashley