[Electronics-talk] Internet and the Phillapeans

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 02:00:56 UTC 2013

Just tell him to get two empty cans, tie a string between them, tie one to
the leg of a speckled croe flying north as the moon is a quarter full when
the humidity is 36 percent and put two pennies in the other can and rub the
can three times and click his heals together three times and say, "There's
no place like America over and over and it might work.
Just doing some leg pulling, made me smile to right it.