[Electronics-talk] Digital Recorder:

Tom Evans tevans2003 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 30 18:21:05 UTC 2013

Rollie,
I have 2 old Olympus recorders, DS 2 and DS 40 which were the blind friendly
ones in their day.  They are dust collectors for probably a good price.
They were very expensive and best at the time.

You can contact me off list tevans2003 at sbcglobal.net  I would have to get
data off of them

Thanks
Tom