[Electronics-talk] Looking for a keyboard for my iPhone

George osocalmo at yahoo.co.jp
Wed Apr 2 20:48:42 UTC 2014

Hi listers,

I'm totally blind and have had an iPhone since January, last year and I
think I got almost accustomed to it.  The main problem I have is that I
can't type fast with it.
I have to touch the character I want to type, hear the character (spoken by
VoiceOver) and then touch again.  This takes a lot of time, so I end by
writing on my pc.
I don't wont to use voice, because I care for possible mistakes.
So, I think that a small keyboard or normal keyboard might be the solution
in this case.

What types of keyboard are you using with your iPhones?
I know about the keyboard sold by the APH.
What are other options?
I don't need a Braille display with it and it doesn't need to be a Braille
keyboard.
What do you all suggest?

Thanks in advance,
George