[Electronics-talk] Looking for a keyboard for my iPhone

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 2 21:14:49 UTC 2014

HI George and list.

Apple manufactures a very sleak and I think rather stylish Bluetooth qwerty
keyboard that works very nicely for typing. You will need to pare it with
your iPhone in the first instance, but once the 2 devices are pared, you
won't have to do this again as long as Bluetooth is turned on in your iPhone
settings. There are several other keyboards that will work quite nicely with
the iPhone, but theApple keyboard works quite nicely for me. I generally use
the inboard qwerty keys for shortitems like texting and adding or modifying
my contacts, but the apple keyboard is a convenient and powerful accessory
for longer tasks such as emailing. Hope this helps.
Best regards,
Rob Tabor | CEO, Tabor Benefits Agency
http://seeyourlegalplan.com/259194