[Electronics-talk] Looking for a keyboard for my iPhone

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Wed Apr 2 21:17:59 UTC 2014

Hey George,

Two quick things...

First, it sounds like you're using "standard typing" mode as apposed
to "touch typing" mode.  In "standard typing" mode, you find the key
you want to type and then double tap on that.  In "touch typing" mode,
you find the key you want and then just let go of it.  You can find
the "typing mode" option by turning the rotar, and then flick up and
down to select "touch typing"

As far as keyboards go, you can look around for bluetooth keyboards
that you like the feel of.  Apple has a very nice, full sized
bluetooth keyboard that I like.  Amazon has their "amazon basics"
keyboard which is smaller.

Hope this helps,

Jim