[Electronics-talk] Looking for a keyboard for my iPhone

George osocalmo at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Apr 3 00:19:16 UTC 2014

Thank you, Annette and Jim, for your advice to type faster on the iPhone
screen.
Well, in fact, when I type on my pc, I almost don't listen what JAWS says;
listening to make sure if it's the character I wont to type and doing
something else after to confirm it takes a lot of time.
I think a separate keyboard (hardware) is what I need in this case.
It doesn't need to have bluetooth interface if I can use it with the USB
interface.
Do you know about some good keyboard that I can connect to the USB port of
my iPhone?

Thanks,
George