[Electronics-talk] Liquid Level Indicators

Shannon Cook SCook at sccb.sc.gov
Mon Apr 7 12:38:24 UTC 2014

Hi,

On another list, someone suggested using fishing bobbers.  They are not battery operated and come in differing sizes.  And, if you are like me, and don't like to use ice, it can be helpful.  I thought it was a great idea when I heard about it.  Maybe this will work for you.

March is Workplace Eye Wellness Month. According to the Center for Disease Control, each day about 200 U.S. workers sustain a job related eye injury that requires medical treatment. The SC Commission for the Blind encourages everyone to follow all workplace safety rules to avoid work related eye injuries. For more information about how the SC Commission for the Blind can help you or a loved one, please visit us at www.sccb.state.sc.us or give us a call at 803-898-8731.