[Electronics-talk] Liquid Level Indicators

Sandy sandraburgess at msn.com
Tue Apr 8 21:31:22 UTC 2014

Philip,

I use two fishing bobbers for a liquid level indicator, especially for hot
liquids.  I seem to be losing feeling in my fingers.  If I want say, coffee
without cream, I use the bigger one, and use the smaller one if adding
cream.  Wal-mart carries the bobbers.  What I do is pour and stop when the
bobber touches my palm, which I hold above my cup.  Actually, I pour, stop
to check, pour, stop/check, etc.  My friend, a former rehab teacher, learned
this method at a meeting with people who work with deaf/blind students.

Hope this helps.

Sandy