[Electronics-talk] Voiceover

cheez cheez at cox.net
Fri Aug 8 14:01:50 UTC 2014

I believe that the four-finger thing only puts the reading position at the
top of the screen.
I usually do a two-finger flick down , as if I am flicking pages down on a
clipboard.
Likewise, the two-finger flick up will move down through the pages.
Maybe there is an easier method, but this way should work.

HTH