[Electronics-talk] recording, cd burning and creating cds

Sandy sandraburgess at msn.com
Sat Aug 9 23:57:48 UTC 2014

Ashley and all,

Please find the instructions for burning cd's below.  Hope this makes sense
and works for you.

Go to my documents, and to my music, or whereever you have what you want to
burn.

find what you want to burn, hit spacebar when you hear  it, and hit enter.
this will get you to the folder.

SELECT files you want and copy them to clipboard.

after copying files, go to the CDRW drive and you press enter.

when you're inside the CDRW drive, paste the files into the drive.

insert a blank CD and it will ask you to open the CD.
 use arrow keys to select opening with windows explorer. press enter on that
choice.

,when you're inside windows explorer, tab to the option write these files to
the CD button and press enter.

next step is to write a name for the CD you want to burn.

tab to next button. it will ask you if you want to burn the CD using
standard or computer. keep the first option, which is standard and press
next.

when you're in windows media player, tab to start burning  CD button and hit
enter. it will start burning the audio to the CD. you will have to wait util
all the audio files are finally burnt to the CD and the CDRW drive will open
when completed.