[Electronics-talk] MAC vs PC

Christopher Hallsworth christopherh40 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 15:41:06 UTC 2014

I would go for a Mac as I believe this is the way forward for us
especially if you have iOS devices as well. If not you can buy a PC with
Windows 7 or 8.1 which are both good versions of Windows however 7 is
more like XP in terms of its interface. You also have Classic Shell
which works for both 7 and 8.1. XP doesn't exist in the wild now as
support ended April of this year.

Christopher Hallsworth
Student at the Hadley School for the Blind
www.hadley.edu