[Electronics-talk] MAC vs PC

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Sun Aug 17 17:12:35 UTC 2014

Meanwhile, I am still chugging along just fine on my XP workstation, thank
you, and all the scare mongering about how hackers and aliens from outer
space would render our systems useless after support ended in April has
turned out to be, as you Brits like to say, rubbiwsh.  I am holding out
until Windows 9 is released next April, which should be a big improvement
over Windows 8.

Gerald