[Electronics-talk] MAC vs PC

Kendra. Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 06:00:07 UTC 2014

Hi all!
I also have an old PC that runs on Windows XP. I have decided that once my dinosore computer dies to get a Mac for my next computer. I already have an iPhone and I love Voice Over! I have not been impressed with Windows 8 and I would have to spend an arm and a leg to get the latest JAWS Vertion only to have another money hungry dinasore a year or two later. I also have a friend who has a Mac and can teach me how it works since they are also blind.
Kendra

Sent from my iPhone