[Electronics-talk] mac vs pc

Gary Lee kb9zuv at arrl.net
Wed Aug 20 01:38:54 UTC 2014

For a good overview of the mac, (although somewhat dated), get Mike Arigo’s
Gary Lee
kb9zuv at arrl.net

series of podcasts on the mac frwww.coolblindtech.com.

 Although done in 2008 / 9 /10, nearly all his information on using voiceover is still valid.

I use both, and each has its pros and cons.
However, I do like the flexibility of running windows on a mac if necessary.
I am working on designing the ultimate accessible workstation.  When done, I will do a podcast on how to set it up to use windows where necessary, and osx where necessary all on the same machine at the same time.

Hopefully in the next couple of months.

I am currently
I am