[Electronics-talk] Fwd: RiVO for iPhone VoiceOver is now available in 20 languages

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 03:05:15 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Today, a person came by to read our mail!  My wife was about to fill out a credit card application!  She had to enter an account number or some other number, I can't recall what the deal was now.  She wasn't able to enter the number quickly enough on the screen!  I also tried to enter numbers but I too wasn't fast enough!  Our reader entered the numbers very quickly once voiceover was turned off!  She could enter those numbers the way I use to when I used actual phone buttons!  I was impressed!  I think I would gamble on this Rivo Keyboard if I could increase my dialing speed!  This would be my main use for the keyboard itself.  Dialing quickly has been a limitation for me but this might be the ticket.  I may send occasional texts with it but I feel confident enough to send text messages.

Jim