[Electronics-talk] An Awesome: No Vision Needed, FREE!! Barcode Scanning App

Lori Motis ljm2561 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 18:45:20 UTC 2014

Thanks for the info on the Red Laser app. I have found it to  be very
easy to use, and it finds the bar codes quickly, compared to others I
have been using. If it does not give me all the ingredients and info I
want for a particular item, I can then use my digit-eyes to get that,
since I know where the bar code is located using the Red Laser app.
Food Lady really loves this app!!!

--
Lori AKA Food Lady
Publisher & Editor of The Blind Post