[Electronics-talk] Best cel phone [was "Re: Net flix"]

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Dec 5 16:07:25 UTC 2014

Go to the National Braille Press website, www.nbp.org, and buy "Getting
Started with the iPhone" and several other books of that ilk. I know this
means actually *reading* something but you won't regret it.

And before you throw the phone in the garbage, remember that sighted folks
had troubles with touch-screen devices just as newbie blind folks do -- just
two or three years earlier.

Mike Freeman