[Electronics-talk] accessible books

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 01:42:16 UTC 2014

Anna,
Do you have a disabled students survices helping you with translating the
books? For me I always had my texts in RTF format as it reads great on the
Braille Sense as well as the computer but also keeps the formatting and
structure of the original text. When I first started college I had my text
books in txt format but discovered that I lost all formatting when the text
was translated. Hope this helps