[Electronics-talk] A Strange Problem with Word and NVDA

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 17:13:39 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Is anyone having a problem with NVDA whereby it will only function in
the Say All mode in MS Word 2013 and Gmail? This is really ridiculous
and I'm not sure what happened. I didn't change anything. Please help
as this is quite a hindrance. I wonder if s somehow something is odd
with the router over hear and somehow affects all the computers over
her where someone hs remote ccess? My stepfather ws shopping for
something but opted to order off nother computer. I dont' really know
though maybe something went out of wack with NVDA. If so, I don't know
what to change.I have never been soo frustrated with technology
before. I am working on my project again and hate this unnecessary
silly setback. Please help if you can and plsea excuse the typos.

Danielle