[Electronics-talk] New reading machine and new OCR softwareforiPhone

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 14 02:13:49 UTC 2014

I too have had good luck with Apple refunds. Now, yes, true I have only had to request one one refund. But, what I mentioned that it was for accessibility reasons, they gave me a refund and it did not take long to process through.

Sincerely,
The Constantly barefooted Ray,

Still a very happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone 6+ and Apple TV user!

Sent from my iPhone,
the only smart phone with full accessibility for the blind built-in