[Electronics-talk] [EXTERNAL] An Accessible Treadmill

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 21:55:36 UTC 2014

Sounds good. I was in the market for a treadmill, but after getting a
pedometer app for my phone I have taken to jogging in place. Believe it or
not, I get a harder work out than when I am on the tread mill, perhaps it is
because when on the treadmill I need to keep both hands on so it is
difficult to use my arms to get a good stride going on like when I am
jogging in place, plus I save a decent amount of money and can jog in place
anywhere I want to, different rooms in my house, my cabin, a hotel, or if I
am staying with people in a guest room, I am glad that I have been
developing the habit.