[Electronics-talk] Accessible stove/oven

Matthew Chao mattchao at verizon.net
Mon Dec 29 19:35:31 UTC 2014

I have such a stove, and have no problems with it.  All one need do
is cup your hands near the hot burner and feel where the heat is -
small circle of heat, small burner, etc.  Then, do the same thing
after you put the pan or pot on the burner to make sure it's
centered.  Not too big a deal.  When I first bought one of these
stoves, I was a little skeptical.  After the first few times, no
problem.  Only thing is that the burners don't cool down fast
enough.  This can be bad for food that needs to be brought down to a
decent temperature in a hurry so it's not overdone.  Just my
thoughts.--Matt Chao