[Electronics-talk] looking for good talking clock and timer

Peter Russillo plrussillo at comcast.net
Sat Feb 1 16:31:28 UTC 2014

Hello.  I'm curious if there is a talking clock with alarm and countdown
timer that is similar to the Sharp El-640 talking clock/calculator/timer; I
have had an EL-640 for 19 years, and it finally bit the dust.  If anyone on
the list knows of a clock and timer that's similar to the EL-640, including
announcing time hourly as well as every five minutes as the EL-640, please
let me know on or off list.  My email is:

plrussillo at comcast.net

Thanks.

Peter Russillo