[Electronics-talk] looking for good talking clock and timer

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 20:22:42 UTC 2014

Fred is referring to the timer tab in the clock app. The clock app is a
native app on your iPhone, so you don't need to download it. I think
it's in the Utilities folder, but I'm not sure where it is by default.
You can also get to it from the Control Panel, which you can bring up by
touching the top of the screen on any of the status icons and then doing
a three finger swipe up. You can also search for it using handwriting
mode on any home page or using the spotlight search. I can explain more
if interested.

Note that if you're using Siri, as Fred suggests, then you don't need to
know where the clock app is. Siri will use it by default.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail