[Electronics-talk] big skype issue

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 7 01:14:40 UTC 2014

Back in my windows days, I used alt+page up to answer an incoming Skype call.  You might want to make sure your hot keys are active.

Sent from my Mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray, still a very happy Mac and Iphone 5 user!