[Electronics-talk] big skype issue

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Fri Feb 7 04:46:42 UTC 2014

Hi,
That was what I was trying to use, alt-page upbut I have no idea whether
hotkeys are active or not. I did just upgrade to Jaws 15 not that long ago.
I wonder if that has anything to do with it? How do you make sure hotkeys
are enabled?
Thanks
Lauren
advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~

Albert Schweitzer
curious about Thirty-One? New spring lineup now available:
www.LettingTheCatOutOfTheBag.com
Purchase my new book:there's more than one way to be okay at:
www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com
Cat lovers, please visit me at:
www.catlines.com