[Electronics-talk] Bluetooth adapter

Cheryl LeFurgey clefurgey at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 13:49:40 UTC 2014

Hi everybody.
Appologies if this is off-topic for this list, but this was the only
place I could think to ask.
A few months ago I bought myself a bose wave music system III, and the
multi-cd changer to go along with it.
I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a bluetooth adapter for this
stereo? I know about the one that bose sells, but in order to use it
I'd have to unplug my cd changer whenever I wanted to  plug in the
adapter, since the adapter plugs into the Bose link connector.
Is there such a thing as a bluetooth adapter that would plug into the
bose's headphone jack, without disabling the system's speakers? This
way I could leave it plugged in all the time but still be able to use
the system on its own.
I have severel devices I'd like to use with this system, including an
ipod touch fifth generation, an iphone 5, and possibly my booksense
XT.
I'm not looking to spend a fortune on this thing, but at the same time
I'd like something that's good.
If anyone has any ideas, they'd be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for any help,
Cheryl