[Electronics-talk] Streaming TV to my mobile device

Linda waterinmyroom at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 14:18:16 UTC 2014

You need the nbc Sports Live Extra app. Then you have to pick your cable provider and sign in. This part is not accessible. It took a couple minutes to download on my ipad2.

There are links in the website you went to, but clicking a link for a live event just takes you to the App Store. I do not have cable, so cannot help any further than this.