[Electronics-talk] Digitizing Audiocassettes

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Mon Feb 24 01:15:02 UTC 2014

Hi,
You can try
www.worldstart.com
they had a cassette player that hooked into a usb port that might work. I
don't know if they still have it available or not.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~

Albert Schweitzer
curious about Thirty-One? New spring lineup now available:
www.LettingTheCatOutOfTheBag.com
Purchase my new book:there's more than one way to be okay at:
www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com
Cat lovers, please visit me at:
www.catlines.com