[Electronics-talk] gram scales,

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 27 00:22:29 UTC 2014

I have heard that there are talking scales that are pretty precise.  I was
told to look for a scale that can be changed between a flat tray and a bowl.
I do not know where to get a talking scale, but I've heard that they are not
cheap.  You might want to check out Blind Mice Mart, Independent Living
Aids, maxi Aids, LS&S, and Speak to Me Catalog.

HTH,
Annette

Annette