[Electronics-talk] talking thermostat?

Lisa D Porter lisaporter429 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 1 02:53:27 UTC 2014

Hi,
I lived in an apartment with one thermostat and the company bought me a
talking one. Then, I moved into one that had 2 thermostats, one to
control the bedroom and bathroom and the other to control the living and
dining area. It's only heat and runs off Propane. It's one of those
baseboard heating systems. Are there any talking thermostats that work
with that type of setup? Thanks and happy New Year.
Lisa

"Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe
in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you "
- Princes Diana