[Electronics-talk] talking thermostat?

Lisa D Porter lisaporter429 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 2 04:41:46 UTC 2014

Hi Steve,
Thanks for your message. I know the management bought a thermostat for
me when we lived in the other building they manage and they said they
would buy something this time too if I could find it, but you might be
right, I might be able to put something on them to mark them more cheaply.

"Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe
in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you "
- Princes Diana