[Electronics-talk] Animal Locator

Pamela Dominguez geodom at optonline.net
Fri Jan 3 13:28:23 UTC 2014

I remember in the 80s, they had keyfinders.  They were a keyring with a
little box on them that took a button battery.  George got us all them one
Christmas, and they drove us crazy.  The one he gave my mother seemed to be
the most active.  It seemed to be the most highly atuned, and would go off
at every little noise.  Pam.