[Electronics-talk] cable access

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Jan 5 17:46:27 UTC 2014

Newsline and others get their listing data from a
division of the Tribune company, Tribune Media
Services.  They are obviously getting bad data
from Time Warner.  Try contacting somebody
locally at Time Warner, or your franchisee
authority.  A customer service rep won't know anything about this!

Dave